Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski , admitted making the mistake of life when he decided to leave for Bayern to Cologne in 2009 .German national soccer player took the' Allianz Arena ' from Cologne in 2006 , but decided to return to the club which was formed three years later , after a season in which many stayed on the bench and recorded just 14 games in the Bundesliga title as .After a mediocre first season , Köln were relegated down to the second season and Podolski was forced to change his team again , going to London to Arsenal .' From a sporting point of view , my return to Cologne was not very useful for my career ,' said Podolski , in an interview with ' Bild ' .' I think I would still stay at Bayern , Jupp Heynckes as if they had arrived at the club two weeks ago . They told me that he really wanted me on the team . 'For 28 - year-old was rumored a transition to merkaton Schalke in January , but in his interview , stressed that the return Podolski in the Bundesliga was never a real possibility . ' They were just rumors and there was nothing really in it. Wenger has confirmed that coach wants me on the team . And as far as I know, there has been no proper contact , ' said Podolski .The striker , who hopes to win a place in the German national team will play Brazil in the World Cup , has a contract with Arsenal until 2016 .

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © New Usa New - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -