## She-s been keeping quiet about her love life since her split from Patrick Schwarzenegger in April. But according to new reports Miley Cyrus has found romance with stunning Victoria s Secret model Stella Maxwell. The two were spotted on Wednesday sharing an embrace in NYC just days after Miley admitted to being bisexual in an interview. A source has told the New York Daily News Confidenti column that Miley and Stella have been dating for months and are known in their circle of friends as a couple : They hold hands and hug and are very comfortable together. They re definitely together, adds the insider. Representatives for Miley and Stella have been contacted for comment. Miley and the 24 year old, who is Northern Irish but was bought up in Belgium and New Zealand, met through Miley s assistant and close friend Cheyne Thomas. Stella though joked during an interview with V Magazine earlier this year that the two The singer has never named a female lover but has been open about her bisexuality, telling Paper Magazine last week, I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn-t involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that s legal, I m down with. Yo, I m down with any adult anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. 
## The Tennessee native added, I-am just equal. I-am just even. It has nothing to do with any parts of me or how I dress or how I look. It-s literally just how I feel. The 22 year old talked more about her sexuality when interviewed by Time about her collaboration with Happy Hippie her non profit dedicated to helping homeless and LGBT youth and Instagram to spread positive images of gender nonconforming people with her campaign. She said: There are times in my life where I-ve had boyfriends or girlfriends. And there are times where I just love being with myself and don t want to give part of myself away to someone else ... I think that s a new freedom for women, especially. She has also described the moment she opened up about her sexuality to her mother Tish when she was 14. I remember telling her I admire women in a different way, she explained to Paper Magazine earlier this year. And she asked me what that meant. And I said, *I love them. I love them like I love boys.* And it was so hard for her to understand. She didn-t want me to be judged and she didn t want me to go to hell. But she believes in me more than she believes in any God. I just asked for her to accept me. And she has. The Wrecking Ball admitted she when she was with women, she felt she needed to protect them and be macho. 
## The subject was broached when she talked about being around overly macho energy. Whatever her relationship status, the Wrecking Ball singer certainly looked in great spirits as she enjoyed a night out with friends in New York on Thursday, flashing a huge smile as she partied in Soho. The 22 year old looked ready for a rave in her colourful outfit as she she and a group of pals, including Flaming Lips star Wayne Coyne, poured out of a bar in NYC. Rocking double denim, Miley teamed ripped jeans with a matching jacket layered over a pink t-shirt. A pair of heart print Doc Martens and a bright green bag finished off her outfit, with the star adding a backwards baseball cap over her short blonde hair and covering her face in stickers.

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © New Usa New - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -