Barcelona defender, Gerard Pike said that Cristiano Ronaldo deserved the Golden Ball this year.

Despite the fierce rivalry between Madrid and Barcelona, Pike said he felt satisfied that Ronaldo won the award. This is due to the fact that they have been team mates at Manchester Junaited.

"Everybody was surprised, especially those who do not know, but not me. Moreover, not only was not surprised, but I think it is a fine thing that Ronaldo won the Golden Ball.

He really wanted this award. He tries for something like that and he succeeded. Therefore I like.

I have not spoken to her recently. I changed my number several times, like he did believe. But, I always have something good to say about it, because I like, "said Pike.

A statement that might not be well received by Lionel Messi, who placed second in the race for the Ballon d'profit.

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © New Usa New - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -